- Select the value you would like to gift.
- To send the gift directly to the recipient via email, fill out the information on the product page including your name and email, along with theirs. If you would prefer to print and present the gift to your loved one then simply enter your details to each tab.
- Click add to bag and continue the transaction as normal.
- Once the transaction is complete an email with the eGift card is sent to the email entered into "recipient's email". This includes the code that is used on redemption.
- eGift cards are available in the denominations in USD $10, $20, $25, $30, $40, $50, $60, $70, $80, $90, $100, $125, $175, $200, $225 and $250.
No physical card is sent via post, electronic delivery only
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is no expiry date on the eGift card.
- eGift cards can be returned by the purchaser within 30 days of receipt provided they have not been used.
- If you lose or delete your eGift card please contact Customer Care.
- Once the eGift card has been purchased we are unable to alter the value of card.
- When the eGift card runs out we are unable to top it up - you will be required to purchase another.
- You may check the balance of your eGift card on your account by logging in and entering the "Gift Card" section. Alternatively you may contact Customer Care.
- This card is not a debit or credit card or a cheque guarantee. The risk of loss passes to you upon our electronic transmission of the card to you or your designated recipient. You are responsible for safeguarding your balance against unauthorized use. We are not responsible if your balance is used without your permission. There are a variety of eGift card scams so please be vigilant.
- By accepting this card you accept the full , including the terms of sale , and published on www.CharlotteTilbury.com/us, as amended from time to time.
If you require any further assistance from Team Tilbury, please contact our Customer Care team.
Last Updated: November 2020