There are a few reasons why one of your submitted Challenges may be rejected.
A Challenge will be rejected if:
- You used the same photo as evidence on multiple Challenges. All Challenges must be accompanied by a new and different photo.
- The photo uploaded is poor quality.
- The screenshot uploaded does not show significant evidence of the Challenge being completed, due to how it was cropped or how it was taken.
- Required hashtags or tags are missing.
- The content of the photo or evidence uploaded is incorrect or doesn’t follow the specific Challenge guidelines.